1. Where to find payment information You can find payment information in your registration email and under your player login from the main Home page. To log in use data you used for the registration.
2. Map and Ingame materials Map will be accessible to players prior to the event via Forum and Email send to all players before game.
3. How to Register to the Forum? Forum requires separate registration than the game. You must undertake separate registration to enter the forum and after your player ticket is covered you should ask for joining relevant Game side forum. Follow the instructions on the forum how to join Player GAme Side Forum please.
4. Refreshments and Catering All refreshments in the Offzone and the ingame bases will be at affordable prices. Pure water in plastic bottles, lemonade and non alcoholic beer will be sold. It will be strictly prohibited to consume any alcohol or illegal drugs during the event. Organizers reserve the right to use breathalysers to check all suspected of breaching this requirement. All caught violating these rules will be expelled from the game and banned from the premises of the game area.
5. What to do in the case of the accident In the case of any health related accident the game will be stopped and all participants would be expected to assist the injured and in meantime alerting the Organizers. All participants shall carry a first aid kit in their webbing. Profesional Medical First Aid assistance will be available in the Offzone. All Game participants travelling to the Czech Republic from abroad should double check whether they need to be additionally insured for the trip. The Organizers will not be responsible for paying any hospital bills should they occur. You can find all emergency numbers and radio frequencies on the back side of the map you receive on registration.
6. Fire In the game area and its surrounding is strongly prohibited to make fire.
7. What to do in the case of fire in the game zone In the case you will spot a fire in the game zone start shouting Fire or Hori/Ho-rzhi/ and immediately inform the game organizers by the mobile hotline. Assess the danger of the fire before attempting to contain or extinguish it by yourself. Fire extinguishers and other fire fighting equipment will be available at the Organizers Tent and the Organizers will offer all assistance in terminating the fire.
8. Making open fire and Smoking It is prohibited to make open fires in the game zone or the surrounding areas. Cigarette butts need to be properly extinguished and packed in a bag or container that can be later emptied at an allocated site. Use designated smoking areas for smoking.
9. Tea stoves and cooking There will be an allocated place in the Offzone and Player Bases where participants could use tea stoves or open fire for cooking. Use of this equipment outside allocated areas will not be tolerated.
10. Litter and waste Please don’t litter in the game area. Garbage bags will be available in the Offzone and HQs use garbage containers to place your garbage into after the game.
11. Showers There are no showers on spot. We suggest to use nearby swiming pool facilities for taking shower after game.
12. Tents: An area for putting up tents will be available in the Offzone for all participants who do not wish to sleep in an In-game mode. In game tents must be military colours or green. Not brigh colours. If you have colorful tent you must cover it with camo net or green tarmac.
13. Electricity supply There will be limited number of electricity sockets in the Offzone for recharging your mobile phones and plugging in necessary electric devices.
14. Lost equipment In the case you loose some of your equipment or you find some lost equipment bring it to the Registration tent to the Lost and Found stand.